Scholarship from the ARThrite research center
This bursary aims to develop collaborations between members from ARThrite and shall be used to consolidate future applications to other grants.
Amount and duration
5000$ for a year, maximum.
Unless stated otherwise, applications might be submitted up to a month before the beginning of a session (i.e., April, August, or December 1st).
- Being a full-time student in a master’s or doctoral program at Université Laval OR being a postdoctoral fellow.
- Co-supervision by 2 researchers from the ARThrite research center. The research project must pertain to arthritis and/or rheumatic diseases
- This bursary might be completed by another grant
- The applicant shall not have already been awarded this scholarship during a previous program
Content of the application
- Curriculum Vitae: Canadian common CV or Word
- Academic transcript
- A one-page description of the research project
- Letter(s) of support from the supervisors stating their commitment to complementing the bursary, up to a full stipend
For additional information, please contact Dre. Emmanuelle Rollet-Labelle
Other prizes and awards from ARThrite
Scholarships from provincial or federal agencies:
Award Programs and Other Health Research Training Initiatives – CIHR
Merit scholarship program for foreign students – FRQS
Visiting Fellowship Program – NSERC